Online Coffee Morning for Parents & Carers of Deaf Children
Join us for our Online Coffee Morning next week!
21 July 2020 10.30-11.30am
Lots of you have told us you miss meeting other parents and carers of deaf children at our face to face events – and so do we!
But until it is safe for us to hold these again, we are hosting a series of online coffee mornings for you to meet and chat with each other and our experts.
What you can expect over a cuppa on Zoom:
- Chat to our friendly Children and Family Support officers
- Take part in our fun quizzes
- Learn some British Sign Language (BSL) signs to use with your family
- Talk to other parents in our chat rooms
- Find out a bit more about what we’re up to in support of deaf children
Book your spot now and we’ll send you over the Zoom details. Just click here to book. If you need communication support, just let us know in the registration form.