In person Tai Chi for Carers
Birmingham Buddhist Centre will run Tai Chi for a small socially distanced group on Tuesdays from 11.45am-12.45pm. You need to book each session here. New sessions will be listed from time to time so do check back to see if a new session has opened for booking. There is no charge for these sessions.
Tai Chi involves gentle flowing movements which help with relaxation, balance, flexibility and fitness. There are standing and sitting options suitable for all abilities.
If you want to attend the Tai Chi class, please follow the guidelines below to keep everyone safe.
- Do not attend (even if you have booked) if you have COVID-19 symptoms or you’ve been in contact with someone who has.
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from others at all times and use the hand sanitiser provided to increase hand hygiene.
- Wear a face-covering at all times in the Buddhist Centre (you will be able to remove it once you get to your place in the class).
- Bring a bottle of soft drink if you want to. Toilets will be open for use.
- Please arrive between 11.30 and 11.40am and go straight into the Tai Chi class room on arrival. Sorry – late arrivals won’t be allowed into the class.
- If you develop COVID symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID after attending one of our sessions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us clean the building and contact other attendees as necessary. Please let us know your name, phone number and the event you attended.