Digital Drop-in – Frankley Library
Digital drop-in sessions for older residents in Edgbaston and Northfield who can benefit from being online.
How can we help?
- Lend you a laptop and get you started with the ‘Learn my Way’ course
- Set you up on email
- Show you how to connect and stay in touch with loved ones
- Help make practical tasks easier by doing them online, eg shopping, paying bills, banking, form filling
- Help with job seeking
- Help you access online health services and advice
- Help you find out more about the things you enjoy
What we can’t do:
- Fix your broken computer/tablet/phone
- Update your computer
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07927 087688