Women’s Learn to Ride – Level 1 / 2
Learn to ride, all equipment and accessories provided, learn in a safe environment with qualified instructors. Please pre-book.
A great way to keep fit and join our fantastic club. Birmingham offers a wealth of green spaces, cultural sites and cafés to stop by and re-charge our energy! Our members have so much fun and keep coming every week, as the benefits are so great, so don’t miss out.
- Monday 9:30am-11:30am Learn to ride (Level 2)
- Tuesday 9:30am-11:30am Learn to ride (Level 1)
- Thursday 9:45am- 12pm Led Ride
Location: ACP Garden
Please note that due to the current pandemic there may be sudden changes to this schedule, you can call the office 0121 687 6767 or call/message the Wellbeing Team on 07579764468 or ask to join our WhatsApp Community Group for regular updates.
With all ACP activities please ensure that if you have any symptoms of COVID 19 or have come into close contact with someone that has tested positive, please DO NOT attend. These include:
- You having any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- You’ve tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus
- If you live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- you’re told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app
- You arrive in the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk – see GOV.UK: how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
If you think you’ve been in contact with someone who has coronavirus, but you do not have symptoms and have not been told to self-isolate, continue to follow social distancing advice.